We are in the midst of an exciting year at Life Christian Academy, and stepping forward daily into the exciting future God has for us. We are making significant advancements as we use best practices to educate the children and young adults God places in our care, and as we strategically plan our next steps to improve even more the education experience we offer. I believe God for continued spiritual growth for our staff, educators and students; for improved academic effort and achievement, and for a quality group of students that participate in a variety of programs to complement their Christian schooling experience.
Every Life Christian Academy student should begin school with eager anticipation of experiencing:
- Spiritual growth and guidance
- Higher expectations for academic achievement through hard work
- Benefits of participation in fine arts, athletics, leadership, and outreach opportunities
- Benefits from participation in athletics, fine arts, and other quality programs
- Development of leadership potential through participation in our Student Leadership Institute
- Making impact and serving though outreach efforts to our community and world
- Graduation from LCA prepared for university success and lifetime significance
We believe God’s plan for America’s future leaders begins with a quality, biblical based education. We believe in educating the whole person: spirit, mind and body! Our spiritual theme for the 2016-17 school year comes from John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
We welcome you to Life Christian Academy – where LIFE happens!
Ross Hjelseth, Headmaster